Great Workplaces For All™ maximize their human potential through effective leadership, meaningful values, and a deep foundation of trust with all employees, regardless of who they are or what they do. We assess how well companies create a consistently positive experience for all employees, no matter who they are or what they do for the organization. We do this to reflect the world today and to recognize and learn from the inclusive organizations that are setting the pace.
When those dimensions are in place, workplaces benefit from improved innovation and financial growth. Our For All™ Methodology is based on this model and is how we select all our Best Workplace™ Lists.
The For All™ Model ensures that a Best Workplace™ is a place where:
- Leaders are credible, show respect and treat people fairly, driving company pride and camaraderie, creating a workplace fueled by Trust.
- Great values are not just written on the walls or website, but are what employees actually experience in their day-to-day, particularly in how they see their leaders.
- Leaders are effective, have an emotional connection with their company’s culture and its people, and have an ability to create a coherent and effective strategy at every level of the business.
- It is a great workplace for everyone, regardless of who they are or what they do in the company, allowing everyone to bring their full selves and maximize their human potential.
- Everyone’s intelligence, skills, and passion systematically generate more high-quality ideas, realize greater speed in implementation, and achieve greater agility enabling innovation by all.
- Financial growth is strong. Keep in mind that financial growth is not scored as part of the evaluation for being a Best Workplace, but is rather an outcome of all the underlying factors in the model.
85% of a company’s score is based on Trust and Maximizing Human Potential and 15% is based on Leadership Effectiveness, Innovation by All™ and Values.